Pet Remedy – Mini Spray 15ml
Pet Remedy Mini Spray 15ml
4 in stock
- A new and natural way of tackling stress and anxiety
- Several years of research and trials have resulted in a unique formula using low concentration Valerian essential oil, blended with Vetiver, Sweet Basil, and Sage
Pet Remedy works alongside the brain’s natural messengers called neuro-transmitters, which work by telling the nerve receiving the message either to calm ( via GABA pathway) or get ‘fired up’.
In times of stress or anxiety the nerves get over stimulated, which leads on to the many different signs of stress we see in our pets.
The special Pet Remedy blend of essentials oils works alongside these natural relaxation pathways to help calm the nerves of anxious or stressed pets.
- Easy to use
- Ideal for pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and birds.
- Water based, PH neutral formulation so safe on skin and coat of pet
- Clinically proven
- Starts to help immediately
- Helps calm pet without sedating
- Helps pet become more attentive and receptive to you
- Can be used in conjunction with plug-in diffuser
- Refillable from 200ml spray so great value
- Handy to keep in pocket, handbag, or glove compartment
- Developed and made in England
How to Use:
The calming spray is water based and pH neutral. Use for travel and in the home.
Spray on pet bedding, bandana, or even a little on your fingers and gently rub around muzzle, under chin, and top of chest!
You only need a couple of sprays and this will last between 2 and 6 hours depending on the individual pet.
For bonding rabbits, spray a little on a damp cloth or fingers and gently rub around muzzles of rabbits. This helps with scent swapping as well as calming, which in turn helps speed up the bonding process. This same procedure can be used for bonding other pets such as dogs, cats, rodents, and horses.
As a rule, best not to spray directly on a pet. This avoids any association of the spray with the stressful situation.
Avoid spraying in the proximity of small mammals and birds as they have small lung capacity. Best to spray a little on a cloth and then place the cloth near them.
When out walking or training an anxious dog, spray a little on a bandana or spray a little on a damp` cloth or your fingers and gently rub around the muzzle and top of chest. Same applies for horses.
You can even spray a little on your trouser leg and bring the dog to heel to take in the actives!
Expiry date: May 2022