Currently, we have a temporary new rehoming process which involves minimum contact in line with the government restrictions. This process has been approved by the government and is as follows:
- Complete the online enquiry form i.e. click on ‘ENQUIRE ABOUT ME’ displayed underneath the photo of the dog or cat you are interested in.
- Once your enquiry has been processed, you will receive an e-mail or phone call from the re-homing team to give you some more information about the animal you are interested in.
- You will be asked to provide a video showing your home & garden e.g. height of fencing, cat flap etc. We will talk you through what is required.
- Once approved, further instruction will be provided & a date organised for the meeting.
- All paperwork will be sent to you electronically for completion.
- The dog or cat will be brought to your home by an experienced member of staff, ensuring social distancing guidelines are adhered to.
- You will receive on-going support from the Sanctuary and a post home visit will be carried out when current restrictions have been lifted.
- We will be available to provide additional advice and support by telephone.