This year we will be taking part once again in the #growyourtenner campaign, doubling donations up to £10 made on 17th October until the match funding runs out.
To make your donation please click here: https://localgiving.org/charity/fas/
Details of the campaign:
We are delighted to announce that our flagship campaign, Grow Your Tenner, will kick off on Tuesday 17th October at 10am and run until the match funding runs out (or midday on Thursday 16th November – whichever comes first).
This is the sixth consecutive year of Grow Your Tenner – the campaign that turns your tenners into twenties.
- Since 2012 Grow Your Tenner has raised over £6 million for local charities and community groups across the UK over the last five years.
- Grow Your Tenner 2016 raised over £1 million for more than 1,300 Localgiving members.During Grow Your Tenner 2017 donors will be able to support their favourite Localgiving charity or community group in two ways:
- This year we have placed a special emphasis on monthly giving – our aim being to help local groups attract long term supporters. Regular donations are hugely important for small, local charities, helping them to stabilise their finances and plan for the future.
- Make a one-time donation and it will be matched up to £10.
- Set up a monthly donation and after your first six donations, the following six donations will be matched up to £10.
- Grow Your Tenner 2017 currently has a total match fund pot of £200,000:
- £100,000 is available for matching one-time donations.
- £100,000 is available for matching monthly donations.